The main conditions of rental are detailed below.
Detailed conditions can be viewed in the “Rental Contract”.
Please remember that tariffs may vary at any time and without warning. It is understood that such variations will have no impact on bookings made before the variations were made. Please also note that the tariffs on this website are only valid for bookings made in advance.
1. Tariffs (included costs)
All tariffs include:
- Unlimited kilometres,
- R.C.A. insurance with third party cover (maximum €10,000,000.00)
- Cover for damages to the vehicle with partial responsibility
- Cover for theft/fire and breakage of vehicle crystals with partial responsibility
- Airport charges,
- VAT 22%
2. Tariffs (costs that are not included)
Tariffs do not include the costs of:
- Refuelling service,
- Supercasco supplement for elimination of responsibility in the case of damages
- Superfurto supplement for elimination of responsibility in the case of theft/fire
- Fines and penalties for road traffic offences and relating to administrative fees
- SuperPai: supplement to guarantee reimbursement for damages to the driver
3. Guarantee deposit and payment
When you pick up the vehicle, the following will be requested:
- a) advance payment for the whole rental amount (if not pre-paid) via Bankamericard, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club credit card, pre-paid credit card, debit card or in cash.
- b) A deposit provided as collateral for partial responsibility for damages, theft and fire, the total of which will depend on the vehicle category chosen and is determined by the tables below, payable via Bankamericard, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Diners Club credit card. To this end, a block (called a Pre-Authorisation) on the credit card (which the owner will be obliged to present at the time of rental along with a valid identity document) will be requested, equal to the amount of the deposit provided as collateral for responsibility for damages, theft and fire, which will be bound for the whole period of the rental.
Table showing collateral deposits without Supercaso and Superfurto supplements
|Euro 1.000,00||vehicle in category B-C-C1-D-D1-||only with credit card|
|Euro 1.200,00||vehicle in category D-E-E1||only with credit card|
|Euro 1.500,00||vehicle in category G-G1-L-H1-LUX||only with credit card|
If the client does not have a credit card or intends to eliminate/reduce his/her responsibility in the case of damages, theft and fire, he/she can sign the supplements eliminating responsibility, named Supercaso and Superfurto, for vehicles, or the Minicasco supplement, reducing responsibility, which is valid only for scooters, whose total is determined by the category of the vehicle chosen (see paragraph 11). In such cases, the collateral deposit and the method of release will be determined by the following table:
Collateral deposit table with Supercasco and Superfurto supplements:
|Euro 300,00||vehicle in category B-C-C1-D-D1-||cash, pre-paid card, credit card|
|Euro 500,00||vehicle in category E-E1-F-||cash, pre-paid card, credit card|
|Euro 500,00||vehicle in category L-H1-LUX-||only with credit card|
All prices indicated include 22% VAT unless otherwise specified
- Minimum age and driving licence
Essential conditions for the rental as per the table:
|Vehicle in category B-C-C1-D-D1-||23 years of age||Driving licence issued at least 1 year ago, and valid.|
|Vehicle in category D-E-E1L-H1-LUX-||25 years of age||Driving licence issued at least 1 year ago, and valid.|
|Vehicle in category VAN||23 years of age||Driving licence issued at least 1 year ago, and valid.|
- Drivers between the ages of 19 and 22 years may only rent vehicles within categories B C C1 D1, signing the Young Age supplement at the additional cost of 12.00 euro per day.
- Those who possess a driving licence issued in a State that does not belong to the European Union require an International Driving Licence or an International Driving Permit that is valid, the original of which must be displayed when you collect the vehicle along with your regular national driving licence.
- Fuel and refuelling service
At the time of pick up, the fuel tank will be full or partially full. If the vehicle is returned with less fuel than when it was picked up, the amount required to cover the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. This will have a higher cost than the cost applied at local refuelling stations. As well as the total fuel cost, a service charge of euro 15.00 will also be applied.
- Additional driver
For each additional driver, a supplement of euro 6.00 will be applied each day, up to a maximum of three.
- One way supplement
You can return the vehicle to a different office from the one you picked it up from at an additional fee of euro 60.00.
- Responsibility for damages, theft and fire
Tariffs always entail responsibility on the part of the client for damages, theft and fire, corresponding to a collateral deposit, which will be determined based on the category of vehicle chosen by the client and is detailed in the following table:
Table showing the total amount for responsibility based on the category chosen:
|Excess for damages €1,000.00 Excess for theft or fire €1,200.00||Vehicle in category B,C,C1,D1,|
|Excess for damages €1,200.00 Excess for theft or fire €1,400.00||Vehicle in category D,E,E1,F,|
|Excess for damages €1,400.00 Excess for theft or fire €1,800.00||Vehicle in category G,G1|
|Excess for damages €1,800.00 Excess for theft or fire €2,500.00||Vehicle in category L,H1,LUX|
|Excess for damages €2,000.00 Excess for theft or fire €2,500.00||Vehicle in category VAN|
- Supplements for the elimination/reduction of responsibility in the case of damages, theft or fire
You can eliminate/reduce your responsibility for damages, theft and fire by signing the special Supercasco, Superfurto and Minicasco supplements against damages, theft, fire and the breakage of crystals, entailing the following costs:
Table of total costs for Supercasco supplement to reduce responsibility for damages:
|Euro 12,00 per day||Vehicle in category B,C,C1,D1,|
|Euro 15,00 per day||Vehicle in category D,E,E1,F,G,G1|
|Euro 20,00 per day||Vehicle in category L,H1,LUX|
|Euro 25,00 per day||Vehicle in category VAN|
Tabella degli importi del supplemento di eliminazione della responsabilità furto-incendio e rottura cristalli Superfurto
|Euro 5,00 per day||Vehicle in category B,C,D,F,G,H,M|
|Euro 5,00 per day||Vehicle in category E,I,N,L,O,P,Q|
ATTENTION: the above-mentioned supplements operate exclusively upon condition that any harm and damage is not due to malice or gross negligence on the part of the client, or to a lack of compliance with the regulations of the Traffic Code.
The Supercasco and Superfurto supplements cannot be applied to drivers above 75 years of age.
Vehicle parts not included in the SuperKasco supplement
The following parts are in all cases excluded from the Supercasco supplement:
- a) roof and convertible hood, b) interiors and upholstery, c) tyres, rims and wheel covers, d) underbody, muffler, sump, fuel tank, e) all vehicle accessories (keys, licence plate, triangle, security kit, high visibility vest). All damage caused by vegetation is also excluded.
PAI Coverage is an insurance policy offered by the Insurance Scheme, which covers, within its clauses, risks of accidents suffered by the driver when driving or using the vehicle.
Where requested, PAI entails the following indemnities:
PAI : (Maximum 139,444.00)
Return of the vehicle
For all tariffs, a tolerance of 59 minutes is applied, after which you will be charged for an additional day. For returns after hours, please refer to the opening hours of the office.
For handovers of the vehicle outside of the opening hours of the airport office, the supplementary cost will be the following: before 23:30, euro 40.00, after this time the cost will be euro 60.00
Loss of and damage to keys/accessories and documents
In the case of loss of or damage to the following vehicle accessories, the client will be required to pay a total of euro 250.00: keys, licence plates, triangle, security kit. In the case of loss of or damage to the vehicle’s documents, the client will be required to pay a total of euro 300.00.
|Safety seats (9-18kg; 15-25kg)
Boosters for children (22-36kg – obligatory below a height of 150cm)
|Euro 40,00 per item rented
Euro 30,00 per item rented
|Snow chains:||Euro 8,00 per day, max 5 days|
|GPS||Euro 10,00 per day|
The cost of cleaning is euro 60.00 including VAT, and is debited if the vehicle is returned in a state of cleanliness that does not correspond with normal use, or if it requires special cleaning operations.
Booking and reconfirmations
All bookings made using the online booking system at the website www.autonoleggiomatta.com are always subject to confirmation on the part of the booking centre.